1. Translating from English to Dhivehi or vice versa according to the client’s requirements and delivering them in a timely manner;
2. Assisting other translators and project managers with language-related questions that may arise in the course of the project;
3. A remote work so that you are able to do it at anywhere with internet access;
4. Salary calculated based on per thousand words, particular project as well as your language proficiency.
1. Native speakers of Dhivehi with strong writing skills;
2. Advanced English and extensive experience of translation in different topics;
3. Reliable, cooperative, meticulous, patient and punctual;
4. Passed HSK 6 preferred.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com, thanks.
Writing and Editing
Document Translation, Proofreading
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support No
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-01-07
Date Modified: 2019-01-07