Description of Job
1. Using data analysis and an understanding of player behavior, work together with the live game team to drive amazing live content.
2. Analyze, design and develop the execution plan on China live event/program/card packs.
3. Implement the live event based on the execution plan.
4. Identify and report any abnormal or unreasonable configures.
5. Monitor the operations
6. Work with QA to fix any bugs on live event/program/card packs.
7. Communicate with live including PM/DA to facilitate the live event implementation.
1. 2-3 Years-experience in overseas games industry as game a designer.
2. Live Ops experience on a live game.
3. Communication skills, fluent in written/spoken English is preferred
4. Exceptional attention to detail
5. Passionate about creating compelling player experiences
6. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision for each assigned task
7. Great team work spirit and good production working habits.
8. Good behavior mode to keep sync-up in time cross teams/platforms.
Games & Gaming, Internet
Design, Art/Creative, Other
Game Design, Level Design
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-05-14
Date Modified: 2020-05-14