1) Polish and edit news scripts; Hold both speed and accuracy to be paramount.
2) Provide regular summaries and comments on subeditors’ work;
3) Other work as assigned
1) Clean criminal records both in China and home country;
2) Be a fluent speaker of the appropriate language English/Japanese;
3) Bachelor degree or above. Journalism major preferred;
4) More than two years working experience in journalism is preferred;
5) Must be willing to live in Beijing, China during employment;
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency preferable but not required;
7) Must be ethical, responsible and willing to abide by Chinese law and the standards of CCTV Video News Agency.
Salary and welfare:
- Salary will be competitive and based on experience
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Meal subsidy
- The company will provide round-way tickets between Beijing and your home country once a contract term