METEN ENGLISH was established in 2006 with the sole purpose of offering the English language to English learners. The first center opened in Chongqing back in 2006. METEN ENGLISH has expanded to 100 centers in 25 cities throughout China. METEN English currently employees over 2000 teaching and administrative employees including 350 Foreign English teachers and 400 local Chinese English teachers. METEN ENGLISH has successfully taught more than 60, 000 students since 2006.
Position Available: Beijing, Shenyang
1. Prepare and fullfill English assessment for students,
2.Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each student.
3. Be responsible for teaching of English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc..
4. Fullfill one to one teaching and take proper ways based on the different situation of each student as well as their requirements.
For further information about METEN ENGLISH please watch a video clip at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbIT9a5C6TQ
1. Bachelor's degree or above;
2. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years related teaching experience is a plus;
3. The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
1. Competitive salary 9,000-15,000, annual incentive bonus 2500;
2. Accommodation allowance, International airfare allowance 8,000 CNY;
3. Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees;
4. Comprehensive medical and accidental insurance;
5. 10 days paid annual leave plus 12 days public holiday/per year, two days off/week;
6. 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival;
7. A full induction program;
8. Regular teacher training and academic development workshops conducted by our national and regional trainers;
9. Opportunities for promotion;
10. Ongoing team-building activities organized by the school;
11. Re-signed bonus and free Mandarin Course;
Education Management, Writing and Editing, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2017-02-07