Teach Abroad – HIRING NOW!
New Year, New Start, New Job.
Seeking educators, innovators, doers – and those in between trying to define themselves – for a job that matters. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on a child’s education, while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF’s global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
What can you do in a year?
• Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
• Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
• Make a difference: help kids achieve their full potential
• Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
• Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
What will you do?
• Teach English to kids ages 3-18
• Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
• Participate in engaging social activities with kids
• Our mission is “opening the world through education” – our teachers are core to that mission
• Global presence in 50+ countries and 60+ cities across China
• Largest privately owned education company in the world, and a sponsor of 7 Olympic games
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
• A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
• ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
• Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
• Competitive local salary + performance bonus
• Professional training + career development
• 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
• EF organized social activities + FREE Chinese lessons
• Free flights (select cities) + Airport pickup upon arrival
• Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks
Active Team Player, Clear & Concise Communication, ESL
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2021-09-17
Date Modified: 2021-10-05