1) Conform to globalized service processes; attend to customers’ phone calls/emails through technical support hotline (first level).
2) Perform remote technical support to customers using computer network and remote management, and efficiently guide them to go through necessary trouble shooting processes.
3) Maintain good relationship with customers; handle overseas customer enquiries and complaints professionally, while enhancing customer experiences
4) Report feedback to management for facilitating improvements in products, thus achieving business success.
1) A bachelor degree or above, major in IT or English
2) Excellent command of oral and written English; able to communicate effectively with foreigners
3) Good command of Microsoft Office tools and Outlook
4) Adaptability and insight to different countries’ culture
5) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong logical and problem solving capabilities.
6) To adapt to time difference due to international time zones.
The successful candidate will be offered a full-time training providing a comprehensive technical preparation over the trial period.
annual paid leave; annual company paid outing, annual medical examination,bonus