Wenzhou Dalton Elementary School
Wenzhou Dalton Elementary School, founded by LIKEDA Education Investment Management Co. Ltd., is a full-time elementary school which is directly under the administration of Wenzhou Education Bureau. It has been registered in Wenzhou Registration Administration Bureau of Government-sponsored Institution. The Dalton School plans to have 36 classes, and each one has 25 students, starts in September 2017.
Wenzhou Dalton Elementary School inherited the theory, philosophy, and vision of the Dalton Education, which was founded by Helen Parkhurst, a revolutionary educator of the United States, and the founder of the Dalton school in New York. We concentrate on gift that each kid has, educate them according to their aptitude and abilities, and help to develop in long term. Students are able to grow into their own characteristics by having diverse curriculum, customized learning support, flexible student management, delicately designed campus, and fitness-first life concept.
Headmaster Ms. Bai Lili is an expert that enjoys special allowance from the State Council, a special-grade teacher of Zhejiang Province, as well as the former Headmaster of Wenzhou Experimental Primary School. As a well-respected and experienced educator, she is going to start over and build her elite team for Wenzhou Dalton Elementary School!
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
• All classes scheduled Monday-Friday, except for the rescheduling due to statutory holidays;
• Teaching 20 classes per week;
• Teaching subject matter;
• Making lesson plans;
• Assessing students’ learning outcomes as required;
• Working closely with Center for Curriculum Development and Management and with colleagues in developing curriculum and courses in your discipline;
• Attending teaching-related activities as required, and school events as asked;
• Initiating elective courses based on your strengths, which shall be either theme-based or project-based courses;
• Acting as a Deputy Head Teacher of a class to manage a class of students and participate in student activities;
• Conducting academic research;
• Actively participating in professional development activities.
• An undergraduate degree or above is required; degree in Education or relevant field is preferred;
• Teaching qualification/certificate in TESOL/TESL or recommendation letter for a proof of at least 2-year teaching experience is required (the latter is preferred);
• Strong classroom management skills and excellent subject skills;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Attitude that exemplifies teamwork and personal responsibility;
• Determination for academic research and professional growth.
Salary and Benefits:
• Entry salary upon interview and negotiation;
• Growing salary pays based on teaching years and experience;
• Paid Z-visa, residence permit;
• Insurance provided;
• 10000 RMB Home-bound flight allowance each year;
• 10 days lodging upon arrival, airport pickup and relocation assistance;
• Rent-free furnished accommodation;
• Holiday Benefits;
• Sponsored professional development;
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays and Chinese public holiday.
Public & Private School
ESL Teacher, Primary School Teacher, Secondary School Teacher
English as a Second Language (ESL), English Grammar, English Teaching, Lesson Planning, TESOL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-12-31
Date Modified: 2020-12-31