1. Undertake the group's business objectives in the Mexican market, formulate the annual objectives of the Mexican subsidiary, analyze the market and formulate strategies.
2. Coordinate the formulation of the annual budget and control the implementation of the budget.
3. Identify weaknesses in team capabilities according to goals and strategies, replenish personnel in a timely manner, and supervise the training and development of personnel.
4. Identify and discover the company's operational problems and potential risks in a timely manner, and lead the formulation of countermeasures, rules and regulations, etc., to ensure that the company's various operational indicators are healthy and sustainable.
5. According to the Group's management system for overseas subsidiaries, timely or regularly report to the headquarters management, and provide corresponding data or analysis.
6. The company's headquarters is located in Shenzhen, and the work location for this position is located in Mexico for a long time.
1. More than 8 years of comprehensive overseas sales experience and 3 years of management experience in energy storage, power supply, photovoltaic and other industries.
2. Know the local market.
3. Proficient in Spanish, which can be used as a working language.
4. Comprehensive quality, with basic knowledge of finance, human resources management, warehouse management, etc., with basic legal common sense and risk prevention awareness.
5. Excellent communication, negotiation skills, leadership and emotional control.
Social security, provident fund, accommodation, travel allowance
Business Development, Marketing, Administation
Account Sales Strategies
Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2022-08-04
Date Modified: 2022-08-04