• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners
• Around 8-12 students per class. Teach students according to teaching plans.
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Actively participate in the school activities related to teaching.
• Maintaining regular office hours（35 working hours per week, including 20 teaching hours/week）
• A genuine interest in children, Love education, committed to development of education and professionalism
• Minimum Bachelor education degree.
• With teaching credentials or language teaching certifications（TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL ）preferred.
• speaks English at an idiomatic level.
Salary and Benefits
• Monthly salary: competitive
• Housing allowance
• Day off: 2 Days off per week ( Monday and Tuesday)
• Office hours: 35 working hours/week, including 20 teaching hours/week;
• Enjoy all the public holidays + Christmas days
• Health insurance
• Round air ticket reimbursement up to RMB10K（Getting coming flight ticket reimbursed up to 4K when first arriving; The rest part will be giving after finishing one year contract）
• Summer holiday (7 days), Winter Holiday (7 days)---- All Paid
• Working visa provided
• Team building
• Promotion opportunities
• Airport pick-up
• 7 days’ hotel provided when first arriving
Early Childhood Level
Drama, English, English as a Second Language (ESL), Instructors, Kid, Kindergarten, Oral & Writing Skills, Teacher Evaluation, Tutoring
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2021-04-06
Date Modified: 2021-04-06