Want to travel the world, looking to develop your English teaching career in China and interested in exploring other areas in the international education?
As an overseas English Teacher, you'll be able to add new teaching skills and certifications to your toolset and create your own career path, all while enjoying a fantastic life in Xuzhou.
At our school in Xuzhou, we teach a maximum of 20 hours a week, covering 10 classes with our students ranging from 3-16 years old. Each class is 2 hours with younger students coming twice a week and our older students once a week. Our class sizes are small, meaning we really get to know our students and they have the time and attention needed to reach their potential.
Outside the classroom, we track our students' developments and learning needs. We keep in close contact with parents, keeping them up to date on their child’s progress and offering advice on the best course of action to improve further.
We also spend our time planning for our lessons, making full use of EF material which includes teacher notes, workbooks, flashcards, Interactive material, assessments, songs, and videos, all of which is available from every workspace computer.
=== English Teacher Daily Job Duties ===
① Teach English as a foreign language;
② Small classes in a school equipped with modern technology;
③ Develop and use suitable supplementary study materials;
④ Maintain student and class records;
⑤ Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students;
⑥ Attend and participate in workshops for teachers development offered by the center;
⑦ Normally we work long hours Saturday and Sunday, with shorter days and more flexible working hours during weekdays.
=== APPLICATION ===
Apply directly to LaowaiCareer, we will get you on the path to your new dream teaching job.
Job Requirements for English Teachers:
1. Bachelor's degree and a TEFL (Teach English as a foreign language) or TESOL or CELTA certificate.
2. A team player, reliable with a positive attitude.
3. Aiming to provide the best English language training for our students, both through our classes and continuous teacher development.
English First Xuzhou offers it's teachers great benefits:
- 11000-12000 Yuan per month during the first year;
- Paid holidays - 15 days plus 12 days Chinese national holidays;
- Monthly housing and utilities;
- Housing ready and fully furnished upon arrival;
- Airport/train station pick-up and help settling in;
- Orientation and onboarding;
- Aetna medical and Health insurance;
- Round trip flight allowance;
- Annual end of teaching contract bonus and resign bonus;
- Free Weekly Chinese lessons;
- Help settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit;
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development;
- Fantastic career development opportunities both here in Xuzhou and as part of the world's largest private language school.
Education Management, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, ESL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2017-04-28