KONE Corporation is one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE has been ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
We are looking for:
We are seeking a highly organized and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide general support including reporting functions, coordinating schedules, meeting and travel arrangements and business correspondence. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. This position requires a proactive approach to tasks/projects as well as exceptional communication skills.
The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include:
- Coordinate schedules, calendars and resources for multiple managers;
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including but not limited to air, car, hotel as well as exploring best cost savings options available for all travel, including any changes in itineraries as necessary;
- Prepare presentations, reports and research information required;
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage meetings and conference calls;
- Set goals and timelines to meet project objectives and deadlines;
- Create, set up, and maintain department documents and file system;
- Coordinate and compose various department communication pieces and correspondence;
- Respond to phone calls from top partners, vendors, Enterprise management and Enterprise operating groups;
- Manage, respond and redirect as appropriate, incoming calls, e-mails, and mail;
- General clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to: data entry, invoice processing, travel & entertainment reports, file-management, updating contacts, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Maintaining an annual calendar of recurring business development events, including presentations, conferences, newsletters, website updates, etc.
- Assisting team leaders with adherence to the annual calendar by sending reminders, deadlines, and writing initial drafts of correspondence;
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience working in a professional office setting, meticulous attention to detail, a self-starting and proactive disposition, and exceptional interpersonal skills. Previous experience as a professional assistant or administrative coordinator is preferred.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and the Google suite of tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.) is a necessity. Experience working with large datasets is a plus.
- High school diploma or above;
- 2+ years of previous administrative assistant experience required
Intermediate level of proficiency or above with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required;
- Previous experience drafting, composing and editing communications required;
- Outgoing and positive attitude;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and team settings;
- Polite/professional phone and communication skills;
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Strong Organizational/Time Management skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong ability to think on your feet and effectively provide creative, innovative solutions to work place challenges;
Civil Engineering, Machinery, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrative, Administation, Other
Administrative Activities, Administrative Assistance, Administrative Capabilities, Administrative Experience, Administrative Functions, Administrative Management, Administrative Office Support, Administrative Skills, Administrative Work, Executive Administrative Assistance, Executive Level Administrative Support, General Administrative Support
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-09-12
Date Modified: 2018-09-11