1. Teaching children from ages 5-12.
2. Interactive, modern teaching facilities.
3. Only 36 working hour per week from Wednesday to Sunday.
4. Class size maximum of 12 students.
5. Chinese teaching assistant with fluent English for all classes.
6. All lesson plans provided.
1. English speaker with passport from the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
2. University degree, Bachelor’s or equivalent
3. CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent
4. Able to get a Criminal Background Check
5. 5 working days, 2 off days per week
7. Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized
1. Base salary: Ranging from $3,000 - $4,000 USD (20,000 - 26,000 RMB) per month
2. Flight reimbursement: $1200 (8,000 RMB)
3. Quarterly Bonus: $1200 (8,000 RMB)
4. Legal working visa.
5. Training: teachers will be fully trained soon after arrival and we also provide on-going training throughout a teacher’s time with us.
6. Holidays: all Chinese national holidays (amounting to approximately 20 days, fully paid), plus 10 days annual leave with paid.
Education Management, Primary-Secondary Education
American English, British English, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching Languages
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-03-06