About the School
ePLUS for K-12 BFSU is a young learner English training institute run by Beijing Foreign Studies University, which mainly offers English training programs to kids ranging from 4 to 13 years old. Believing in “fulfilling our children, fulfilling ourselves”, we have infiltrated our core values “diversity, curiosity, creativity, passion, and perseverance” into various aspects of the organization.
We currently have 19 campuses in Beijing and are still in the expansion process. One of the major differences between ePLUS for K-12 BFSU and other English training institutions in China is that we are affiliated to BFSU, and therefore we have inherited the academic and learning-oriented atmosphere of the university. Besides, we offer a systematic course system and our students can make progress in their English skills in a scientific and effective way.
Job Location: Beijing, China
• Adhering to the mutually agreed-upon work schedule;
• Planning daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
• Attending other mandatory events such as regular teacher training, etc.
Come join us, and we will surprise you with a whole bunch of fun and diverting career development and team-building activities (see pictures below)! There will even be daily life guide services such as apartment errands assistants, bank account opening, local/international SIM card purchasing assistance and health care assistance to make your life easier in the city.
1. Native English speakers or those who have obtained their Bachelor’s Degree or above in an English-speaking country;
2. Age: from 24 to 50;
3. Bachelor’s degree or above;
4. Fulfills at least one of the following three requirements:
a) Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree;
b) Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college;
c) Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training);
5. Willing to teach and have fun with kids;
6. Being responsible, precise and having a patient teaching attitude as well as excellent interpersonal skills;
7. Basic computer skills;
8. Respecting Chinese values and culture;
9. Being fit and healthy;
10. Clean criminal background record.
• Working Visa offered;
• Salary starting from RMB11000-13000 per month;
• Bonus: RMB 450-2000 RMB per month (half of our teachers can get top bonus);
• Free accommodation provided (see example pictures) to enable you to lead a more comfortable life;
• Free airport pick-up and reimbursement of round-trip tickets of 8,000 RMB is offered;
• China’s statutory holidays and 10-day paid holiday;
• Medical insurance and other benefits.
Education Management, Primary-Secondary Education, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-01-18