- Maximum of 30 teaching hours per week (no admin hours)
- Class size: maximum of 15 students per class
- Student age: 6 – 15 year olds
- Plan lessons and classroom activities
- Weekend classes with 2 days off during the weekdays
- Assist in school’s promotional events
- Attend staff meetings and teacher training
- Teach students fluency in verbal, listening, reading and written English
- Introduce students to western cultures and festivals
Houhai English is now looking for enthusiastic, positive and qualified English teachers who have a genuine desire to teach young learners aged 7 to 16 years old at our modern language school in Beijing.
We have 13 campuses in different locations across Beijing and strive to provide the highest possible quality of English education to all our students. Our modern work environment is designed to stimulate creativity so both students and teachers can feel comfortable to learn and express themselves. If you have the desire to work in a school that values learning and high academic standards, we would like to speak with you.
We provide an immersive English education which has a balanced focus on speaking, listening, reading and writing skills and we encourage our students to communicate naturally and with confidence. Our teachers create and develop a fun and positively challenging learning environment.
With a maximum class size of 15 students, the foreign teachers and the young learners have more opportunity to interact with one another and class management is smoother. We put emphasis on quality education and we achieve that through our professional teachers’ training, on-going management support and promotional opportunities given to all the teachers.
Our cutting-edge curriculum brings the world to the classroom, and the classroom to life with a six-level integrated-skills NGL series that helps our students develop great fluency in English. Learners explore real world content through stunning images, text and video to strengthen their existing global connections while learning English.
Our students experience the excitement and joy of learning that world-class explorers, scientists, writers and photographers experience. Over the past 6 years, our goal has been to inspire, illuminate and develop Learners of English by introducing learners to the world around them.
-Bachelor’s degree required
-TESOL or TEFL (120 hours plus preferred) or CELTA or TKT certificates or a teaching license (Don't have any of the mentioned certificates or license? We can sponsor a TESOL)
- Speak English at Idiomatic level
-2 years of relevant teaching experience preferred
- Clean criminal record check
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Professional, positive and culturally aware
- Energetic, friendly and hard-working
- 16,000 – 22,000 RMB per month (based on qualification & experience)
- 4,000 RMB monthly housing allowance
- Annual salary increase
- 12 days national holidays plus 14 paid personal holidays
- Legal ‘Z’ work visa provided
- Health insurance provided
- Professional pre
- Job training with on-going program supervision
Primary-Secondary Education, TEFL-ESL, Education
Education, Teaching, Training
Assesments, Assistant Teaching, Child Development, Co-teaching, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, Language Teaching, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching English as a Second Language
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2019-01-17
Date Modified: 2019-01-17