Baseline is the leader in engineering and sustainable development-based services for the operators and owners of commercial facilities in China. We build our energy data analysis expertise into programs as part of our energy management services, which have saved our customers many millions in energy expense. These programs are integrated into TriFocus, Baseline's energy data management platform, providing instant feedback and action items to our clients to save energy.
We are looking for a big data analytics developer to join the Baseline TriFocus development team!
1. Work with our Software Development Director design and review the technical roadmap and to implement the energy analysis program architecture;
2. Work with our Product Manager to design numerical analysis algorithms, and implement the end-user functionalities or APIs to meet the release plan;
3. Integrate 3rd party numerical analysis modules to TriFocus and Grafana. And maintain the source code or upgrade the module.
4. Maintain the data warehouse and data presentation platform to enhance the performance, stability and security.
5. Practice the agile development process (e.g. test automation, code review, retrospective meeting, etc.);
6. Manage the source code revision and branches;
1. Statistical Analysis. Time Series Analysis is preferred;
2. Python (Pandas, Numpy, Scipy) or R;
3. Plotly, Highcharts;
4. Flavours of Database Management Systems (MySQL, Postgres, MSSQL, InfluxDB);
1. Good communicator and team player.
2. Fluent verbal and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
3. Position is based in Shanghai.
- Competitive salary with a bonus of up to two months salary.
- Work in a small but dynamic team developing best in class software in a rapidly growing industry.
- Great opportunity to gain big data and analytics skills and experience.
Computer Networking, Hardware and Software, E-commerce, Information Technology and Services
Information Technology, Analyst
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-02-06