We are New Pathway Education & Technology Group.
We are innovative.
We exist to transform students lives through education & mentorship.
We are at the forefront of education in China providing a hybrid mix of offline and online courses.
We are looking for amazing, fun, passionate teachers to join our growing team in Beijing (Shunyi).
The SAT Teacher will be responsible for ensuring student achievement at the highest levels. Responsibilities include one on one and seminar class instruction for Writing, Critical Reading and evaluating student progress.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Teach classes of at least 10 students / class
• Provide tutoring for assigned individuals
• Approx. 20~25 teaching hours / week (not including prep time)
• Lesson planning, keeping track of students’ progress in class via progress reports
• Providing guidance for students during work time
• Help to develop additional strategies for improving students’ performance
• Student progress conference evaluation and assessment
• Performing other duties as needed
Around 60 hours teaching hour per month
2 days off during the weekdays
Student age: middle school and high school students
Group size: around 8 students
• Previous SAT teaching experience (> 2 years preferably)
• 700/800 on SAT I Writing, Critical Reading
• A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment
• A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences
1\Work visa provided and visa preparation fee reimbursement policy.
2\Insurance Benefit Card covered by company.
3\Paid holidays, annual leave, sick leave, marriage leaves
4\Professional training and ongoing training to help you be a great teacher.
5\Pick up and accommodation upon arrival.
6\Full attendance bonus
Training Organization / Language School
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States
Date Posted: 2019-08-16
Date Modified: 2019-08-16