If you are looking for an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in one of the biggest economies of the world, we have a door for you! China is world-known for its rich heritage, culture, food and competitive business edge. Working in China will not only acquaint you with these unique aspects but also get you a practical experience on how businesses and companies operate in China. And this exposure will have a tremendous positive impact on your professional portfolio giving you a great head start to a successful career.
We at LaowaiCareer, present you an opportunity to be a part of a highly ambitious company that not only gives you an awesome chance to work in a highly electric work environment but also experience a dynamic country like China! So, if you are a business student (or other relevant studies) seeking work experience within Sales; we would love to hear from you!
The primary responsibility is of expanding and maintaining our network of LaowaiCareer’s partner companies and ensuring suitable work placements for local and overseas candidates.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Attending networking events, seminars etc. to represent and promote LaowaiCareer
• Collecting and reviewing job descriptions
• Providing guidance to business partners for using our platform and staff recruitment process
• Working in collaboration with the Human Resources Officers to ensure excellent match between candidates and business partner’s needs
• Ensuring suitability of conditions during collaboration with business partners
• Expanding, developing and maintaining fruitful relationships with business partners
• Creating and implementing new strategies and methods to expand the company’s corporate network
• You are highly passionate about sales and business development
• You are a self-starter who can work analytically and independently in a small team
• You have strong work ethic, positive attitude, ability to work effectively in teams with clear and concise English communication skills
• You are result oriented and work easily with deadlines
• Basic computer skills including strong research skills
• Basic Mandarin language skills needed
- We offer internship at our company at ‘no cost’. At the same time, we give a guaranteed internship of 3 months with a chance to grab full-time employment based on your work performance.
- We offer a multicultural work environment, which means you have an opportunity to meet and experience working with people from different parts of the world. This allows you to be a part of an increasingly global workforce, enhance your creativity, learn different languages and understand diverse cultures.
- We value commitment and results and believe in rewarding employees for their hard work. In view of this value, we offer outstanding career advancement within our company. Satisfactory work performance will not only give you a chance to transition into a full time employee but also put you in the future promotion pipeline spanning up to managerial roles.
- Since we are a rapidly growing company, we offer incredible learning opportunities. We invest our time and resources in ensuring that you master our modern tools, techniques and system. You will closely work with the founders and CEOs and that will not only refine your strategic thinking but also build you a business aptitude that may help you run your own business in the future. The learning opportunity is unparalleled!
- We facilitate long-term commitment. So, if you are looking to have a long-term association with us, we will support you in every possible way.
09:30AM to 06:30PM (including one hour lunch break) from Monday to Friday.
It is a 3 months internship role that can turn into a full-time job upon successful completion. During the internship period of 3 months, you will be evaluated on various tasks in order to estimate your overall performance. During the 3 months internship program, your allowance will be 50 RMB / day + 10% -16% commission and performance bonus on every deal closure.
If upon finishing the internship you’ve been successfully selected for a full time job, your full time salary as an entry level employee will be in the range of 4,000 ~ 8,000 RMB / month basic salary + commission + performance bonus.
We will reconsider the basic salary every 3 months depending on your performance
Upon finishing your first year contract your position in the company will be reevaluated and you can be promoted to a Senior Recruitment Manager or a Department Manager role thereby managing your own recruitment team.
For international candidates, visa support will be provided upon request.
Ad Sales, Advertising Sales, Communication Skills
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-01-22