Regarded as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
Whom we are looking for:
We are looking for a Project Manager who is able to plan, direct, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through others:
- Essential Functions Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project. Develops the project plans and product specifications within the framework of the company development process.
- Coordinates with business unit managers and functional managers for recruitment or assignment of project team personnel. Confers with project team to outline workplan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority within the context of the company development process.
- Coordinates product attributes and development plans with KONE units in China, Europe or elsewhere and potential partner/suppliers as required.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for management, client or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with governmental agencies.
- Travel as needed.
Experience Skills, Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of management experience in various fields;
- Project management skills;
- Understanding of marketing and market requirements;
- Business Communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Planning and analytical skills;
- Financial ability;
- Ability to work on projects in cross-functional manner;
- Organizational skills;
Ranked by Forbes as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance. At KONE, we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Management Consulting, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Business
Business Development, Consulting, Management
Certified Project Manager, End-to-End Project Management, Market Research Project Management, Project Management, Project Management Plan, Project Management Skills
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-09-12
Date Modified: 2018-09-11