We are looking for PR background professional person，who is capable for delivery excellent PR content in English (including press kit, communication plans, statements, etc.). We welcome candiadtes with a good sense of what makes an interesting angle to a story, to juggle all the moving parts of publications. You will plan, coordinate, review and edit content. The successful candidate will be able to decide which ideas should be pursued and which should get dropped in order to meet quality and accuracy standards. The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
- Coordinate online publishing cycle and manage content areas
- Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
- Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
- Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
- Recruit and manage writers and reporters
- Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
- Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
- Meet deadlines and budget requirements
[Expectations for Candidates]
1) Level: M level can be considered, preferably more than 5 years of working experience in communication; having experience in working in international companies/serving for global clients, especially in high-end consumption, public opinion experience is preferred.
2) Good English and some Chinese speaking abilities are preferred.
3) Ability: Strong copywriting ability, preferably covering a variety of content development;
Strong adaptability for changes;
Experience in cross-cultural, cultural, tourism, industry is preferred;
Public Relations and Communications
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States
Date Posted: 2021-06-03
Date Modified: 2021-06-03