Magic Ears was founded in 2016, with innovative technology and qualified native English speaking teachers. Magic Ears provides 4-12-year-old children in China a natural and efficient online English learning experience, which allows teachers to focus on teaching English in a pleasant environment.
Magic Ears offers an alternative to the faculty, learning style, online materials and teaching services of typical Chinese children's English learning, and its online live lessons surpass the teaching efficiency and service experience of traditional classes for the first time.
Mission: To be the superhero of Chinese children.
Our philosophy for online children's English education is that advanced technology should be paired with top-level teachers so that children can attain an English level similar to a native speaker.
1. Speaks English at an idiomatic level.
2. Must be funny and energetic in class.
3. Bachelor’s degree or higher in any subject, or be a student actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree (must provide official transcript).
4. Teaching Experience - Any experience works, we will train you if you have the right personality.
5. TEFL /TESOL/CELTA/TKT certificate is not required but prefered.
1. $19~26/hr, 30% HIGHER than average
2. The comfort of working from home
3. Flexible working hours
4. Curriculums provided by Magic Ears
5. Paid training and great personal growth. (Senior teachers could work full time in office/home, to be an interviewer, trainer, curriculum designer, media administrator and etc.)
6. Contract type: Independent Contractor
7. Hours: totally up to you, we highly recommend you to work 30+ hours per month.
Early Childhood Level, Elementary Level
English as a Second Language (ESL), Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching English as a Second Language
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2021-07-26
Date Modified: 2021-08-04