== Work schedule ==
Below are all shown in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required.
Mon -- Fri: Availability between 6pm-9pm;
Sat -- Sun: Availability between 8am-9pm;
Class schedule follows school terms in China
Generally each class will meet 2 times on-line, at the same time every week.
According to different terms, a class would last either 4 or 15 weeks. Therefore, candidates could commit certain time slots during the week for the whole course is required.
== Job Description ==
• Teaching 1-on-3 ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-12 years old;
• 40-minutes per lesson;
• Teaching assistant provided;
• Working from anywhere with a computer and stable Internet connection;
• Pre-job training and on-job training provided;
• BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching;
== Who We Are ==
Our goal at BlingABC is to bring lessons and platform that are fun, engaging and interactive for students. And more importantly, BlingABC will help children develop enthusiasm about English and motivation to learn.
== What We Do ==
We bring immersive English language and fun classroom experience to children. We offer exclusive 1 on 3 classes for students with more knowledge, interaction and friendship.
• A Bachelor’s degree or above;
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate;
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going;
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature;
• energetic, open-minded, nice and patient, love and feel comfortable staying with children.
== Salary and Benefits ==
• $28 - $36 USD per 90 min (2x40min sessions + 10 min break) . The exact salary will be determined according to teacher's qualification and is a subject to increase after some months of successful cooperation;
• Maximum 3 sessions per day;
• If no students in the class and the class haven't been canceled at least 24h in advance, teacher will receive 100% of the pay.
America Online, British English, English Teaching
Visa Support No
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-11-02
Date Modified: 2018-11-20