== About us ==
BlingABC is an online English teaching company that provides English classes to Chinese children. We were funded by the education giant in China -- New Oriental Education and Technology Group, a listed company with 25 years history. BlingABC’’s goal and culture were very well influenced by New Oriental, and it gifted BlingABC with strategic teaching techniques, advanced technologies and strong sense of responsibilities to help more children to learn and grow.
Employer: BlingABC of New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU)
Starting Date: ASAP
== Work schedule ==
Below are all shown in Beijing Time (GMT+8)
Availability within the times shown below would be required.
Mon -- Fri: Availability between 6pm-9:10pm
Sat -- Sun: Availability between 8:30am-9:10pm
== Job Description ==
• Teaching 1-on-3 ESL lessons online to Chinese kids 5-12 years old
• 1-on-15 classes available for exceptional teachers with excellent internet connection and computer hardware.
• 40-minutes per lesson (10-min break between classes)
• Teaching assistant provided
• Working from anywhere with a computer and stable Internet connection
• Pre-job training and on-job training provided
• BlingABC provides all the curriculum, so our teachers can be more focused on teaching
== What We Do ==
We bring immersive English language and fun classroom experience to children. We offer exclusive 1-on-3 classes for students with more knowledge, interaction and friendship.
• A Bachelor’s degree or above;
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate;
• Punctual, good communication skills and easy-going;
• A well-balanced, flexible and adaptable nature;
• A demonstrated respect of the values, cultural differences and expectations of the Chinese parents;
== Salary and Benefits ==
• $21 - $27/hr according to qualifications ($27-$32/hr with bonus)
• Possible for special programs with an extra bonus of $9/hr
• Stepped promotion path with salary raise
• Maximum 4 sessions per day;
• Students no-show, or class cancellation within 48 hours of class, teacher will receive 100% of the pay.
Education Management, Primary-Secondary Education, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
American English, British English, English as a Second Language (ESL), English language skills, English Teaching, Languages- English, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching English as a Second Language, TESOL
Visa Support No
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-02-13
Date Modified: 2019-02-13