About S.F. Express
Founded in China in 1993, S.F. Express has grown to become one of the largest express delivery companies in China employing more than 340,000 employees at present. We have robust presence in Greater China and have expanded our footprint into the Overseas Region covering Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, the United States, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Cambodia, Mongolia, Russia, Estonia and the UK.
In our quest to continuously improve and maintain our position as a key player in the express delivery industry in Global, we put great emphasis not only on growing market share but also on our stakeholders including employees, customers, service partners, as well as the community where we operate our business. We are committed to doing our business based on our core values which form the building blocks of our corporate culture and help build trust in our organization.
There are many opportunities for employees to nurture and secure their growth and development at both personal and professional level at the S.F. Express. To cope with our rapid expansion overseas, we are looking to recruit people of high caliber from around the world so that we can capitalize on the knowledge of a diverse workforce to maximize our growth potential.
We are now recruiting management trainees to support our business expansion in our existing or new international markets in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, the United States, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, the UK, Brazil, UAE, France, Germany, Netherland and Canada. Our Management Trainee Program is designed to nurture and develop future leaders in business management and professional functions to support us in driving greater business success and providing the best service for our customers.
About the Program:
• 2-year development program that provides a comprehensive view of our business operations.
• Gain hands-on and practical industry experience in various fields of expertise such as Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product, Customer Service, Human Resource or General Affairs.
• Rotate between different roles including the learning at our frontline operations at service stations and distributions hubs.
• Learn about our culture and management philosophy.
• Develop and strengthen your ability to analyze, prioritize and act on goals from a strategic leadership perspective.
Upon Completion of the Program:
• You will be placed in a position under one of our business functions in your home country.
• You may have the opportunities to take up overseas projects or assignments.
• To meet the application of China work visa requirements, you must be:
1. a MASTER'S DEGREE holder from universities in CHINA or ranked TOP 100 at ARWU; or
2. a BACHELOR'S DEGREE holder with at least TWO YEARS of FULL-TIME WORKING EXPERIENCE.
• University graduates in all disciplines; degree in logistics, supply chain management, Marketing or industrial engineering preferred but not essential.
• Foreign candidates coming from Japan,the United States, Australia,the UK, Brazil,Netherland and Canada for subsequent placement in your home country after the completion of the program in Shenzhen, China.
• Good command of both spoken & written English and CHINESE; HSK 5 OR ABOVE IS HIGHLY PREFERRED.
Human Resources, Management Consulting, Market Research
General Business, Management, Marketing
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Brazil, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, The Netherlands, United States
Date Posted: 2017-01-17