1. Having good art appreciation and basic skills with strong understanding on originality and conception and constant learning ability. Having 1 – 2 years work experience on practical projects.
2. Having the unique and distinctive perspective of creativity and sense of visual expression.
3. Precisely master the real intention and purpose of clients, and take original design concepts into consideration.
4. Having the sense of mission to work for your own career, and always think of clients first and service first.
5. Having initiative, responsibility and sense of teamwork.
6. Having a constant and special hobby in daily life, especially in art or science field.
7. Having the willing of working at Shanghai.
1. Having the proficiency in Photoshop, 3DsMAX, AUTOCAD, Sketchup, Premiere, etc.
2. Understand needs of clients and be familiar with project. Keep communication with clients, suppliers, and other designers and planners involved. Make sure the project professional and feasible with bravo design.
2. Complete the work on time in each period according to time schedule, and put forward reasonable suggestion or solution to projects.
3. Monitor and control the real effects of interior design works on the venue, and make sure the project complete on time.
4. Be familiar with craftworks and production materials, and make sure the good effect of design works in different period.
5. Save and conserve the design works as a whole case for future management.
1) 1%-3% bonus of a concrete device you created and it can be used in the project.
2) Annual leave of 5 days at least in the first year, and 1 day plus in the following years.
3) Work VISA can be solved.
Architecture & Planning, Design, Interior Design
Architectural Design, Creative Design, Design Management, Interior Design
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-04-13