1. Responsible for the management of the eastern branch of the United States, the development and maintenance of the energy storage product sales market, and the completion of sales targets;
2. Responsible for daily communication with customers, order establishment, production coordination and foreign exchange collection follow-up;
3. Regularly collect the latest market policies and competitor information, and feed back market information and customer requirements to the company;
4. Regularly summarize the work results and report to the team;
5. Participate in important exhibitions and industry summits, do a good job in brand marketing and customer mining;
6. Other tasks arranged by company leaders.
7. The company's headquarters is located in Shenzhen, and the work location for this position is located in Eastern US for a long time.
1. Fluent in spoken and written English, able to complete basic customer development work alone;
2. Have excellent teamwork awareness and independent thinking ability;
3. Have sufficient concentration and self-motivation awareness;
4. Have the ability to assign reasonable tasks under multi-tasking conditions, and achieve reasonable output of work results;
5. More than 2 years sales experience in overseas photovoltaic industry or solar product application industry;
6. Good communication skills and business negotiation skills, good interpersonal and organizational coordination skills;
7. Bachelor degree or above.
1. Familiar with U.S. solar energy and energy storage industry policies, market weather vanes, product demands of various countries, and product industry standards;
2. Familiar with photovoltaic, energy storage and other technical knowledge;
3. Experience in independent overseas work or life is preferred.
Social security, provident fund, accommodation, travel allowance
Marketing, Strategy/Planning, Administation
Account Sales Strategies
English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2022-08-04
Date Modified: 2022-08-04