1) Social Media brand management including Facebook, Reddit, Discord, official game forums and more.
2) Developing, coordinating and executing in-game events to drive player engagement while focusing on player retention rates.
3) Managing, interacting and collecting feedback via social media and forums.
4) Providing suggestions about events.
5) Providing suggestions and coming up with ideas for new game content.
6) Gathering and presenting market data (target audience, competitors, monetization practices, trends).
1) Able to communicate in Chinese (Speaking, reading, writing) [recommended HSK level 4 and above].
2) Excellent written English and attention to detail.
3) Basic understanding of gaming terms, online gaming, mobile gaming, game marketing & player behavior.
4) Able to interface effectively with gamers.
5) Quick learner who is able to learn new software tools and technologies in a fast-paced envi
Insurance, shuttle bus, gym, regular training, team building, etc.
Computer Networking, Hardware and Software, Games & Gaming, Advertising
Design, Marketing, Advertising
Board Games, Card Games, Casual Games, Competitive Gaming, Computer Gaming, Console Games, Digital Games, Educational Games, Epic Games, Game Architecture, Game art, Game Audio
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin), French
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-04-01
Date Modified: 2021-04-01