Who we are?
Hero Entertainment's ten development studios create mobile games that engage over 400 million registered users. From Crisis Action series, We Dance, We Race, King of Warship, Utopia: Origin, Art of War: Red Tide and NBA LIVE to bold new genres. By integrating its powerful operating system, marketing edge and innovative technology, Hero Entertainment has established a progressive development practice with broad agency distribution and research resources. Its CEO is the youngest on the China stock exchange, and the culture is equally fresh, modern and ambitious.
Hero Entertainment is also China's leading eSports operator, venue constructor, and sponsorship solution provider with a 70% share in top domestic eSports events, covering 95% of local eSports users.
Where you would come in...
As a member of our Overseas Group, you'll be part of an international games operation business that empowers our overseas studios and marketing teams to integrate localization and internationalization processes into game development. This global initiative is vested in enhancing and guarding the player experience. You will help ensure our services, products and content are delivered to the highest standards worldwide.
- Propose a localized optimization plan for the current game development stage, able to control the quality and progress of the project's localization in US or French markets.
- Using efficient communication skills, interface with outsourced translation, and maintain the quality and progress of translation in Chinese or English.
- Specify localized operation strategies according to the characteristics of localized users, and plan community and in-game activities based on user characteristics.
- Maintain communities in Native-English speaking countries or France, communicating with users, and assisting in solving local players' problems. Provide support for the development and operation of the game through user feedback.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, French, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Bahasa Melayu. E.g., if your native language is French, you will need bilingual or professional proficiency in Chinese or written English for company communications.
-Hold long-term living experience in the UK, the US, France, Mexico, the Philippines, Thailand or Malaysia with a deep understanding of local culture and user groups.
- Have a wealth of gaming experience, preferably two years of mobile gaming experience, and demonstrate a commercial understanding and analysis of the games played
- Experience in mobile game operation
Hero Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered equally for employment opportunities regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Bahasa Malaysia, English, French, Malay, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai
English, French, Malay, Tagalog, Thai
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2022-12-01
Date Modified: 2022-12-01