1. Follow the Montessori lead teacher to manage the class daily.
2. Under lead teacher’s direction, set up and maintain Montessori environment.
3. Guarantee all supplies of materials that class needs, and protect class property together and be responsible for the material storage, and help fix broken ones if needed. Responsible for management of class property with the other teachers in your classroom.
4. Able to deal with emergencies, and accidents/incidents timely with your lead teacher.
5. Responsible for all kinds of safety work of class with your lead teacher.
6. Under academic director’s guidance, finish English lesson planning, English lesson teaching, and evaluate children’s English level.
7. Follow lead teacher’s arrangement to help prepare lunch or snacks, indoor and outdoor activities, etc.
8. Participate in trainings and other related assignments.
9. Accomplish daily teaching records.
10. Highly cooperate to do enrollment activities, parent workshops, and other related events in and out of school.
11. Develop and share English teaching lesson plans.
12. Keep in touch with parents properly, and follow rules of school to communicate with parents about children’s English learning.
13. Follow school’s regulations and dress code.
1. Bachelor degree and two year full time teaching experience or Bachelor degree and TESOL/TEFL certificate;
2. Excellent communication skills with a native level English reading, writing and speaking ability and a strong command of English grammar;
3. A proven team player who can work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and experiences;
4. Ability to spark intellectual curiosity in students and help students realize their full potential;
5. Patient with a positive attitude, responsible, creative, and empathetic.
1. You will be entitled to a reimbursement of apartment rent each month;
2. flight will be reimbursed throughout the employment contract;
3. A supplementary medical insurance will be offered;
4. Your Visa expense will be covered by the School.
Public & Private School, Early Chilhood / Kindergarten
English Teacher, Early Childhood Teacher, Primary School Teacher
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-10-14
Date Modified: 2020-10-14