LaowaiCareer Job Board is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA), to provide personal administrative support and assistance to executive staff. This is an ideal job role for any student or graduate wishing to get a professional work experience in a multicultural environment.
The ideal candidate (a foreigner with basic Chinese level or a Chinese with a solid English level) will be able to manage a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks while working with a team or independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well-organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a diverse multicultural team. The EA will work closely with the other members in the team.
The ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in both English and Chinese in a fast-paced environment, often under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Exceptionally strong communication skills, IT/MS Office and Internet skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Mon – Fri 9:30am – 18:30pm (sometimes might require overwork)
- Weekends off
Perform general administrative work, including but not limited to:
• Assist with other projects and responsibilities at the manager’s discretion.
• Assist CEO with email management.
• Assist with documents/articles writing and distribution.
• Assist with job description polishing and incoming leads processing up to arranging interviews with qualified candidates both in person and remotely.
• Assist with new staff onboarding.
• Supervise, coach and train lower level staff.
• Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
• Interact with external clients.
• Co-ordinate project-based work.
• Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
The Office Location:
LaowaiCareer is located in Silicon Valley of Beijing in Zhongguancun, Haidian District. Zhongguancun Science Park has become an attractive center for startup companies as it realized transition from a science and technology center to a comprehensive innovation hub.
Besides gorgeous view of mountains that you can see from our office, Zhongguancun is home to a raft of established Chinese technology companies, from PC maker Lenovo Group Ltd. to search engine operator Baidu Inc. Xiaomi Corp., the nation’s biggest smartphone vendor, was established in the district five years ago and has reached a valuation of $45 billion to become the world’s most valuable startup.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word, Email clients and Internet search.
• Proficient in using intranets, extranets, and Internet for business applications desired.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong organization skills and typing ability.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment to stay on course with job duties.
• Some overtime required.
• Some travel may be required.
INTERNSHIP DURATION, SALARY AND BENEFITS
This is a 6 months internship role that can turn into a full-time job upon a successful completion. During the internship period of 6 months you will be tested on various tasks and your performance will be judged by the 2 CEOs of the company. During the 6 months internship your allowance will be 50 RMB / day.
If after the interview you’ve been successfully selected for a full-time job your full-time salary will be in the range of 8000 ~ 12000 RMB + performance bonus.
For international candidates visa support will be provided upon request.
Human Resources, Post-graduated Opportunities, Staffing and Recruiting
Administrative, General Business, Human Resources
Administration, Administration Jobs, Administrative Assistance, Administrative Capabilities, Administrative Functions, Administrative Office Support, Assisting Executives, C-Level Executive Support, Detailed Organizational Skills, High Organizational Skills, Organizational & Writing Skills, Organizational Abilities, Organizational Capabilities
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-02-05