Webi English was established in 1998 with the aim of providing learners above the age of 10 with a more effective and practical way of learning English.
Based on the scientific and diverse ways of learning, Webi English creates an open and extensive learning environment which is as positive and supportive as possible, and try to create the closest thing we can to an English immersion environment, helping learners to achieve communicative excellence in English. Currently, Webi has 142 centers throughout China, helping over millions of learners speaking English with confidence.
• Teaching English as a Second Language
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
• Participating in the school's social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA's)
• One year contract (12 months period)
• 40 hours, including 25 teaching hours between 09:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday and between 09:00 to 19:00 on weekends. Two days off consecutively per week.
• Student age from 10 years old and above (Teenager and Adult)
• Students in China are welcomed to be as part-time
-Possesses a passion for teaching 7-60 years-olds and has a caring, attitude towards the students learning outcome.
-Friendly, professional and energetic
-Authenticated bachelor’s degree- Applied Linguistic, Education or Bilingual Education, English degree preferred but not necessary.
-Authenticated TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate
-At least 2 years of teaching experience post-graduation. ESL teaching experience preferred (reference letters needed)
-No criminal record (reference check needed)
- Monthly base Income: Negotiable! Start from RMB10,000 net income.
- RMB 2,000 Accommendation allowance;
- RMB 6,000 Flight Allowance each year;
1. 12 paid holidays(including public holidays and Christmas);
2. 5 paid annual leave & 3 paid sick leave;
3. Group Medical Insurance;
4. Sponsored work permit and resident permit;
1. Orientation training;
2. On job training(on-line TEFL training with discount);
3. Possible Head/Senior teacher advancement or Teacher Trainer, recruiter position in Shanghai;
1. Hotel accommodation upon arrival;
2. Airport pick up service;
3. Apartment search service;
Education Management, Professional Training & Coaching, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
Academic English, American English, Business English
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2018-02-05