--- About Our Institution ---
Wall Street English is one of the largest providers of English language education for people of all ages and corporate clients across the globe. Our training centers in Beijing are seeking ESL teachers who have the flexibility to meet the needs of our diverse students.
--- ESL Tutor Job Duties ---
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology.
2. Prepare and teach classes in centre or online as scheduled.
3. Give constructive feedback to students.
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. Promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the centre.
--- Our Locations In Shanghai ---
Shanghai, on China’s central coast, is the country's biggest city and a global financial hub. Its heart is the Bund, a famed waterfront promenade lined with colonial-era buildings. Across the Huangpu River rises the Pudong district’s futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with distinctive pink spheres. Sprawling Yu Garden has traditional pavilions, towers and ponds.
Wall Street English Institute has 17 centers in Shanghai. All located in a very convenient areas.
Requirements for ESL Tutors:
- Applicants should be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa ;
- Bachelor's Degree in any major;
- CELTA or a 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate AND/OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience;
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check and standard health check;
- Passionate about both teaching and life; friendly and outgoing;
- Professionally dressed and well-groomed;
Benifits for ESL Tutors:
- 16,000 RMB (around $2450 USD) / month salary;
- Teachers receive generous monthly and year-end bonuses;
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national holidays;
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are covered;
- Medical insurance is provided for both out- and in-patient care;
- Special signing bonus and additional stipends available for teachers in Beijing;
- Average classroom size is 1:3;
- Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management;
- NO grading and minimal lesson planning - your free-time is yours to enjoy!
- Ample opportunity for professional growth and promotion, including managerial opportunities;
- Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated;
- 40-hour Teacher Training is provided;
- Private airport pickup and transportation upon arrival;
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to 10 days fully paid upon arrival;
- A staff "buddy" will assist teachers with settling in;
Education Management, Professional Training & Coaching, TEFL-ESL
American English, British English, Business English, English as a Second Language (ESL), English language skills, ESL, General English, Language Teaching, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching English as a Second Language, Teaching Languages
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2018-07-10
Date Modified: 2018-07-10