1.Teaching ESL--- English as a Second Language.
2.Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development.
3.Supervising test and exams and giving level tests.
4.Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance.
6.Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school.
7.Participating at promotional and marketing activities organized by the school.
8.Other tasks assigned by the Education Department and Center Director in his/her working hours.
1.Foreign English Teacher. Good pronunciation and fluent English.
2.Degree: Bachelor and above
3.Working experience: 1 year and above
1. 20 hours lessons each week (Wed-Sun, flexible working time), overtime will calculate accordingly
2. Student age: 3-15 years old
3. Salary : 12K-20K
4. Holiday: Mon-Tus. Teachers have the right to have all statutory holidays (New Year's day, the tomb-sweeping day, labor day, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn festival, National Day etc). 9-15 days paid annual leave every year.
5. Provide apartment.
6. Provide medical and accident insurance
7. Flight reimbursement: 9K-10K
8. A bonus will be issued every three month based on teacher’s performance and the result of the Satisfactory Survey.
9. Bonus will be paid if contract is renewed for another year.
Primary-Secondary Education, TEFL-ESL, Education
Education, Teaching, Training
Children's Education, Digital Learning, Energy, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, High Energy, Language spoken, Like Challenges, Passion
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-01-03
Date Modified: 2019-01-03