Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
In the south of China, Dongguan is fast becoming a popular destination for expats and travellers! Bursting with history, fantastic cuisine and a quirky hipster quarter, Dongguan is a perfect location to teach and explore.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Dongguan. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• English Speaker
• Minimum of 2 years’ full time post graduate work experience
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
• Salary: 18 000 RMB per month (USD 2600 p/m)
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Fully sponsored Z-visa
• Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional accommodation provided
• Comprehensive training program
Training Organization / Language School
Education, Teaching, Administation, English Teacher
Adaptability, Child-care, Creative Writing, Energetic, English Grammar, English Language Learners, Flexibility, Phonics
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-04-10
Date Modified: 2019-04-11