-Teaching English as a Second Language to Adults;
- Conducting demonstration classes for prospective students;
- Planning and preparing lessons with due diligence as well as teaching classes correctly as scheduled, using the materials provided;
- Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school;
- Participating in the company’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities;
- Attending all scheduled meetings;
- One year contract
- 5 working days per week
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
- 15 hours office hours
- Class size: 1-4 students (Ages: 18 and up )
- Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
You can apply positions through this AD:
Beijing, Dalian, Chongqing, Shenyang, Urumqi, Chengdu, Xian, Tianjin,Shijiazhuang,Taiyuan.
- Native speaker of English from the following countries: (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
- Bachelor degree or above
- Bachelor degree or above.
- At least two years solid classroom teaching experience.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours).
- Willing to work irregular hours (weeknights and weekends).
- Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude.
- Flight reimbursement
- Transportation Allowance
- 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
- Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
- 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
- Ongoing training and development workshops
- Career development opportunities
- Free Chinese lessons
Education Management, Professional Training & Coaching
Education, Teaching, Training
English as a Second Language (ESL), ESL, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching English as a Second Language
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-02-23