FasTrack® English comes from the United States. It was created by the FasTrack Education Group together with a specialized group of educators in China, to suit unique mental and physical learning needs of 3 to 12 year-old children during second language acquisition. The first FasTrack English school in Shanghai, was founded in 2008，our 7th center in Suzhou will be openning at Apr.28th
FasTrack® English specializes in kids’ English acquisition from the age of 3 to12. To facilitate this language acquisition, we incorporate our beliefs in positive reinforcement and the interactive approach into our program, which utilizes an innovative learning system and dynamic class setting.
• Our positions are for teaching kids aged from 3-12 years old.
• We are looking for high-energy, positive, popular, genuinely happy people. People who enjoy what they do and that the children will be excited to see.
• Our positions are for anyone looking to come out to China, make a difference,
save money and travel the surrounding South East Asian countries.
• We will support you and help you settle into teaching and life in China.
• Passport holder of: Canada, Australia, USA, UK, Ireland or New Zealand.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher.
• 2 years’ work experience (does not have to be teaching related).
• Tattoos coverable on request.
• Suitable for a school environment.
• High energy and a kind presence.
• TEFL qualification preferred but not necessary.
• Monthly Salary and allowance after tax RMB 16K-20K（With TEFL certificate）.
• Entitled to an airfare allowance of RMB 8,000 per year as the international home visit.
• Entitled to the following public holidays: China National Day, New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Labor Day, Qing-Ming Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival and Christmas (1 day).
• Full support in starting life in China and throughout your stay.
Education Management, TEFL-ESL, Education
Education, Teaching, Training
English, English Teaching, Language Teaching
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States
Date Posted: 2019-03-18
Date Modified: 2019-03-18