New Oriental 新东方教育科技集团（NASDAQ:EDU） is looking for full-time professional and enthusiastic English Tutors to work full-time and who will be involved in: Teaching, Curriculum Design and Lesson Planning.
• Teach 3-8 year olds with a maximum of 12 students per class with a teaching assistant.
• Fill out teaching records and handing it to the administrator after each session.
• Keep an attendance record on the students' learning ‘passports’.
• Assign suitable homework according to the syllabus, correct and comment on the homework with feedback to the teaching assistants and parents.
• Keep the administrators, parents and teaching assistants informed of any problems or misbehavior.
• Communicate with the teaching assistants in time to make sure the class begins and ends successfully.
• Curriculum Design, Lesson Planning & Contributions
• Contribute innovative ideas concerning the development of the school; play key roles in academic team work and projects.
• Help the academic team to improve or design the course curriculum.
• Organize and host themed parties.
English Tutors Professional Development:
• Participate in and contribute to academic workshops.
• Join research projects, local symposiums and professional training activities.
English Tutors Working Hours:
• Wednesday to Friday 2-8 pm.
• Saturday and Sunday 9-5 pm.
• Monday and Tuesday Off
• Teaching no more than 30 sessions per week (one session is 60 minutes).
NEW ORIENTAL EDUCATION & TECHNOLOGY GROUP is the largest provider of private educational services in China, New Oriental offers education for a lifetime, teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in the workplace and help improve their quality of life. Our wide range of educational programs, services and products include English and other foreign language training, overseas and domestic test preparation courses, all-subjects after-school tutoring, primary and secondary school education, University pathway programs, educational content and software, as well as online education.
New Oriental has become the most recognized brand in Chinese private education. Based on founder Michael Yu's groundbreaking vision, our innovative and inspirational instruction combines humorous, interactive teaching techniques with traditional Chinese educational values.
Since our founding in 1993, New Oriental has had about 15 million student enrollments, including approximately 2.4 million enrollments in fiscal year 2012. Today, we have a network of 57 schools, 744 learning centers, 32 New Oriental bookstores and over 5,000 third-party bookstores and over 17,700 teachers in 50 cities, as well as an online network with over 8.2 million registered users.
English Tutors Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or above;
• Clean criminal background;
• Fulfils at least one of the following three requirements;
• Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree or above;
• Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college;
• Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, TKT, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training);
• We also need long-term part-time teachers who will be able to work for 6 hours (no more than 5 hours teaching) on the weekends. It’s 1750RMB/day plus subway tickets reimbursement.
English Tutors Benefits Package:
• 18,000-20,000 RMB plus 2000 housing allowance (up to $ 3,500 USD / month in total)
• Z work visa provided
• Reimbursement of 10,000 RMB air ticket per year. ($1,800 USD)
• Accident and Medical insurance.
• 11 days+ Chinese statutory holidays paid.
• Chinese training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture.
• Chinese Festival Allowance
• 5-10 days Annual Leave
• Travelling Allowance (once a year)
Education Management, Higher Education, TEFL-ESL
Education, Teaching, Training
Academic Tutoring, American English, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Language Learners, English language skills, English Teaching, General English, Languages- English, Oracle Tutor, Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Teaching English as a Second Language, Tutoring, Written English
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2018-02-28