Then look no further than China Welfare Institute Kindergarten. With 2 Campuses located within the Shanghai Area, we have many positions available. Our Kindergarten is the premier Kindergarten in Shanghai, and when we say premier we literally mean the number 1.
Our kindergarten has 2 programs the bilingual multi-cultural program and the Chinese STEM program. The Chinese classes also require an English teacher but unlike the bilingual classes this teacher does not stay with the class all day. Instead the ESL teacher will instruct 30 minute classes to multiple classes throughout the day. They will be assign a desk in the office with an computer that has access to the internet. They will be assign a schedule and must follow the schedule to each class. When not teaching they may be required to do additional work such as, covering bilingual classes, attending school events and celebrations as well as assisting the Western Coordinator if needed. Support and training will be provided.
(1) According to the current situation of the pandemic, we only consider foreign teachers in China.
(2) Bachelor's Degree or above.
(3) Tefl or Tesol with at least 120 hours.
(4) Teaching experience is preferred.
(5) Clear criminal background check.
(1) 1-2 year contracts depending upon qualifications and teaching experience.
(2) Starting salary of 28000-32,000rmb before tax.
(3) End of Contract flight bonus of 8,000rmb.
(4) Working hours 8:15 - 4:30 Monday to Friday.
(5) 1-hour lunch break.
(6) Chinese national holidays fully paid.
Early Childhood Level
American English, Children, English, Kindergarten, Love Of Learning, National Board Certified Teacher, Teacher
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-03-30
Date Modified: 2021-03-31