Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to travel and teach English as a foreign language?
A firmly established and leading supplementary English learning center based throughout China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 2 ½ and 12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• English Speaker
• Minimum 2 years’ Post grad experience
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
• Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children
• Salary: RMB 17 000 – 20 000 per month (depending on location) (USD 2500 - USD 3000)
• Annual Bonus upon contract completion
• Fully sponsored visa
• Small class sizes (average of 4-10 children per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Accommodation: optional and affordable
• Comprehensive 5 to 8-day training program (depending on location)