Early Childhood Educator at an International Kindergarten
Location: Harbin, Heilongjiang province
* Only native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand or South Africa , etc.
1. Monday - Friday 8.00am-17.30pm
2. 4 teachers/class
3. Max. 24 student/class
- Notarized Bachelor's Degree
- Only native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand or South Africa , etc.
- 120-hours TEFL or TESOL certificate or other teaching qualification is highly preferred. Or over two-years teaching experience will be preferred
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard!
- Open-minded and willing to experience another amazing culture and be part of it
- Fluent in English and no local accent
- Reliable, punctual, energetic.
- Love kids, love to devote to kids, like to help and teach
- Salary: 18,000-30,000 RMB +2000 RMB housing allowance depends on experience and English skills
- Lunch provided
- Round-trip flight allowance
- We provide highly professional training for early child educators
- All Chinese public holidays off plus 1 month summer vacation and 1 month winter vacation; Christmas Holiday
- Assistance of Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
- Fantastic career development opportunities
Why move to Harbin?
A unique city in China with a strong European influence in the late 1800's. During Winter, skiing and snowboarding are all just 40mins away and not forgetting the iconic globally renowned Ice and Snow festival. Harbin still has a much lower cost of living compared to larger cities in China making it easy to save money.
Phone number& WeChat & WhatsApp: 18346022902
Early Childhood Level
Early Childhood & Preschool
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Date Modified: 2021-06-10