Regarded as paradise on earth by the Chinese people, Suzhou offers an ideal destination for anyone seeking to work in China. Suzhou is a clean and bustling city from low rooftops in the World Heritage old town area with its famous gardens and canals, to the modern bustling and very western friendly new city areas. Whether you want to relax by one of the lakes, mix with the locals, or live it up in western restaurants and nightclubs, you can do it all in Suzhou. It's a great place to work.
Now EF Suzhou has five schools which are located in SIP West, SIP East, SND,Wujiang District and the sixth school will open in 2019.We are currently accepting applications for kids' teachers as we expand our fourth school in Wujiang District, and open more thereafter: teachers who are committed to their individual student's development, and working with their parents to improve their learning experience.
EF Suzhou's Core values include a passion for teaching, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to learn. We have developed a collaborative foreign-management style and have worked hard to ensure the cross-cultural teams work well together in a happy and supportive environment. Peer observations and workshops are encouraged across departments with the objective to help us all be the best that we can.
Teachers looking to work for academic excellence are most welcome and will enjoy the experience. There are real career opportunities for those wishing to stay and grow with the company into management positions, and drive it to be the best private language school in Suzhou, with possible bursaries for qualifications such as the Cambridge CELTA.
Our schools are modern, well equipped and progressive with IWBs in each room and school-wide WiFi. Classes are based on EFs own syllabus and text books, and lesson plans and materials are provided.
We teach small classes of students, mainly children as young as 3 years old to teenagers. This breadth and variety of students gives our teachers great opportunity to develop into well rounded, experienced professionals.
In addition, we offer a continuous teacher development programme of training, observations and workshops. We greatly value our more experienced members of staff and encourage them to become involved in this.
There is a fantastic support system and network of both foreign and Chinese staff, meaning that our team is fully provided for in terms of both professional development and social opportunities. Teachers are never short of help and support at work, or of company and a full social life outside of work.
Native level English speaker
Bachelor degree or above
120-Hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is preferred
Teaching experience in an educational environment is preferred
Excellent communication and presentation skills,love kids and enjoy teaching
Monthly pay package of ordinary teachers is from 15000 to 20000 RMB(Gross.),includes the following:
* Basic salary is from 10500 to 15500 RMB /per month(net.)
* Quarterly Bonus
* House allowance of 3000RMB/per month(net.)
* Additional Flight Allowance of 13125RMB(net.) (15 months contract)
* International medical insurance
* Additional student enrolment and retention bonuses.
* Additional contract completion bonus.
* Additional paid visas and residence permits – fully compliant with local laws.
* Paid annual leave(10 days) + public holidays
* 5 working days per week
* Support from senior management for academic excellence with excellent classroom materials, and teacher-led procurement.
* Career opportunities within EF’s network of language centres.
* EF National Academic Development program for continuing professional development.
* Airport pick-up
*Find your own accommodation with extra 3000RMB/Per month house allowance- with the full support of local staff.
* Clean, modern, shared EF accommodation provided. (Max 2 Teachers to an apartment, with own bedrooms: safety inspection, smoke and gas alarms etc.) (Untrained teachers new to China will be given this option in their first year, whilst they find their feet.)
Education Management, TEFL-ESL
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States
Date Posted: 2019-01-21
Date Modified: 2019-01-22