• Teaching English as a Second Language
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
• Participating in the school's social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA's)
• One year contract (12 months period)
• 35 hours, including 25 teaching hours and 10 office hours. Two days off per week.
• Student age from 2-12years old
-Possesses a passion for teaching 2-12 years-old kids and has a caring, attitude towards the students learning outcome.
-Friendly, professional and energetic
-Authenticated bachelor’s degree- Applied Linguistic, Education or Bilingual Education, English degree preferred but not necessary.
-Authenticated TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate
-At least 2 years of teaching experience post-graduation.
-No criminal record (reference check needed)
- Monthly base Income: Negotiable! Start from RMB10,000 net income.
- RMB 2,000 Accommendation allowance;
- RMB 6,000 Flight Allowance each year;
1. 11 paid holidays(including public holidays and Christmas);
2. 5 paid annual leave & 3 paid sick leave;
3. Sponsored work permit and resident permit;
1. Orientation training;
2. On job training(on-line TEFL training with discount);
3. Possible Head/Senior teacher advancement or Teacher Trainer, recruiter position in Shanghai;
1. Hotel accommodation upon arrival;
2. Airport pick up service;
3. Apartment search service;
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-03-04