- Teach kindergarden classes in a school equipped with latest technology
- Develop and use suitable supplementary materials as necessary
- Maintain students and class records
- Assist in the placement testing and interviewing of new students
- Attend and participate in workshops in teacher development offered by the school
- Work from Monday to Friday (weekends off)
- Occasionally support to organize some activities on Saturday or Sunday
- Notarized Bachelor's Degree from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand will be preferred. Other countries with excellent English is ok.
- 120-hours TEFL certificate or two-years teaching experience or other teaching qualification is highly preferred
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard!
- Open-minded and willing to experience another amazing culture and be part of it
- Fluent in English
- Reliable, punctual, energetic.
- Love kids, love to devote to kids, like to help and teach.
- Salary:10,000to 25,000 RMB per month depends on experience and English skills
- Free lunch
- Round-trip flight allowance
- Paid holidays - 15 days annual leave + 12 days Chinese public holidays
- Assistance of Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
- Free airport/train station pick-up
- Orientation and onboarding
- Help with settling in and solving everyday problems from shopping to doctors’ visit
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
- Fantastic career development opportunities
Academic English, Children's Education, English language skills, English Teaching
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
American Samoa, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2018-11-19
Date Modified: 2018-11-18