1.1 Work together with CIEO to obtain the highest education standard from the established curriculum provided by Party A to Party B.
1.2 Provide support outside of the classroom where it is necessary to further the English education of students.
1.3 Know and be able to introduce the curriculum to any who may be interested. Example, school’s parents of students, potential students, etc.
1.4 Attend to a maximum of five-twelve (5-10) hours per week of meetings. This includes but is not limited to, holiday presentations, home visits, lesson planning and any necessary paper work.
1.5 Provide ESL instruction to both on campus and outside institutions. Example, summer and winter camps are held off campus.
1.6 carry out all additional responsibilities listed in the ‘Teachers' Responsibilities’, ‘CIEO Teachers' behavior norms’, ‘The rules of asking for a leave and making up lessons’.
-Monthly payment 10000-17000;
- Furnished housing provided; TV box, wifi, Air condition equipped in each room, frige;
- Airport pick up service
- Paid national holiday and christmas holiday
- summer holiday and winter holiday
- COntract bonus and air ticket reimbursement
- z visa and FEC application supported