“Elite - Learning” was founded in 2002 and was originally a subsidiary of New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE:EDU). The business expanded rapidly and in 2012, “Elite - Learning” was registered as “THROUGH International Education Consulting (Beijing) Co. Ltd.". Hence forth, “Elite - Learning” started to develop independently.
“Elite - Learning” is a high-end English training organization with current corporate training clients covering a wide range of very significant government departments and Fortune 500 companies, such as Bank of China, ICBC, PETRO CHINA, SINOPEC, Bayer and Ferrari just to name a few.
So far “Elite – Learning” has established 5 Adult Learning Centers and Corporate Training Departments in the city of Beijing. Even though all Centers are run independently they are all managed by “Elite - Learning”.
“Elite – Learning” is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to offering an all-inclusive working environment.
“Elite – Learning” is a company that encourages and values organic growth with regards to internal recruiting for management positions. Consequently, in the coming years “Elite – Training” aims to fill 20% of its management positions with foreign experts, which goes to show that there is a great margin for career development and progression within the firm.
Primary Responsibilities for this position:
• Prepare materials;
• Teach students according to pre-designed teaching materials;
• Instruct students individually or in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and presentations.
Types of classes:
• Intensive training;
• In-house training;
• 1 on 1 training;
• Bachelor's degree or above;
• Knowledge of basic English grammar;
• Knowledge in pedagogy and teaching methodology is preferred;
• Strong sense of responsibility;
• Ability to motivate and encourage students;
• Ability to create a safe learning environment;
• Ability to work together with colleagues to further enhance our company's quality of teaching.