Working hours: 40 working hours every week, including 20-25 teaching hours.
• The teacher must possess a recognised qualification in early childhood education, child development or other related fields.
• Develop and implement lesson planning and curriculum documentation according to school policy.
• Respect the values, gender and cultural differences of students and create a classroom culture that develops student intellectual capacity, emotional and personal development
• Assess and address students’ individualised needs; keep regular updates e.g. Progress records/progress reports for students during the semester; complete report cards when necessary.
• Initiate dialogue with parents, counsellors or other relevant teachers when any concerns arise
• Manage, coordinate and develop beyond class activities based on the school curriculum and School philosophy and aims.
• On duty ASAP
Duty station: Zhejiang
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Native speaker. Minimum High school Diploma in Early Childhood Education or hold the formal early childhood education teaching certification.
• A minimum of 2 years’ relevant teaching experience, ideally with some international experience
• Commitment to the holistic education of young people
• Care, patience, perseverance and positivity.
• Set a tone of respect, kindness and openness with all students
• Relevant knowledge and understanding of subject/curriculum area and related pedagogy
• Appropriate personal literacy
• Good people skills and the ability to work as part of a number of teams
• Good communication skills
• Cooperate with the School Office, Student Council or other school divisions on events, elections, and plans
Flight allowance etc.
Training Organization / Language School, Public & Private School, Early Chilhood / Kindergarten
English Teacher, Early Childhood Teacher, Subject Teacher
Active, Children's Education, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching, Kindergarten, Kindness, Language Teaching, Native, Written & Oral Presentation Skills
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2020-03-19
Date Modified: 2020-03-19