Target languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Filipino and Arabic
Description of the role:
As a content management specialist, you will be responsible for the online safety and legal compliance of short video platforms.
1. Review content for potential legal violations, focusing on user experience and the expeditious resolution of issues with a special emphasis on legal and policy compliance dependencies.
2. Design safety standards locally for short-form video community and determine whether video content meets specified requirements.
3. Improve the content management strategy for the short-video platforms.
4. Be a point of contact with supervising departments and resolve violation cases in a timely manner.
1. Ability to speak and write one of the target languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian,Turkish, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, and Arabic fluently and idiomatically as well as English/Chinese fluently at work level.
2. Pay attention to noteworthy social issues, breaking news and popular trends.
3. Be able to work differing work rotations/shifts as required.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher.
2. Active user of and familiarity with short-video products (e.g. Tik Tok, Vigo or Instagram etc.).
3. Familiarity with internet laws and regulations, in particular reviewing content. 4. Passionate about Internet entertainment/media space, mobile web video/content, and pop culture
5. 2 years of related work experience
8000-12000 RMB/month + housing allowance + performance bonus
Compliance Monitoring, Internet Video
Requirements Arabic, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2018-09-25
Date Modified: 2018-09-25