1) Keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude. The candidate should also be positive and out-going, strong communicator and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks when he/she is required to do so;
2) Drawing and model production, as well as supervising design team production; Strong communicator that has project management experience and could communicate with clients and other partners. Has general oversight and management on several projects that he/she is overseeing.
1) Major in architecture/planning, interior design, art of environment, possess a Bachelor’s or higher degree from a key university;
2) At least 2 years design experience, if lack of experience, but passionate for architecture, design, or interesting for china vernacular architecture, we will still consider - proficiency with design and documentation of a number of projects including major public realm design projects, recreation facilities, play spaces and design feasibility;
3) Proficient with Office, Auto CAD, Photoshop,3D max, Illustrator, Sketchup and other software;
4) Good organizational skills and team spirit, has a good work responsibility; proactive service with a high sense of responsibility;
5) Strong design skills and communication skills, master the decorative design of a variety of skills, the creativity and depth of understanding of the design;
6) Strong desire in creative, unique creative ideas and strong performer;
7)Fluent in both written and spoken English, must possess great writing skills, with experience working/studying internationally (Chinese and English speaker is preferred).
Architecture & Planning, Interior Design
Requirements English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2017-03-03