Ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
We are looking for:
An Account Manager who will be responsible for KONE client satisfaction with the functional aspects of our business, insuring that the project/campaign performance meets/exceeds the client’s expectations. All functional client communications during any project/campaign are the Account Manager’s primary responsibility. The Account Manager insures that work is performed on-time, on budget by working closely with the KONE team, selected vendors and our client’s operations management group. Once a relationship is built with a client, the Account Manager continuously works to understand that clients business and actively promotes opportunities where KONE can provide additional, value added service. The Account Manager always keeps the KONE Corporation’s best-interests in mind through all aspects of the business, from monetary and liability to customer relations.
Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands agreements and scope of service for client;
- Will be coordinating vendors and internal resources related to Marketing Campaigns using Direct Mail, Digital Campaigns, and Data Transitions projects/campaigns from sales process to on-board;
- Is a part of contract and sales order development, oversees accounting/invoicing activities. Resolves any contract/accounting issues with the client in an amicable manner;
- Oversees/manages projects/campaigns, insuring that schedules are developed and work is performed on-time, on budget;
- Project management across entire range of stakeholders. Works closely with the KONE team, selected vendors and our client’s operations management group;
- Works with KONE team to schedule/plan/coordinate/direct client programs/campaigns to best utilize available resources and insure timely job performance;
- Cultivate positive business relationships with all client contact individuals;
- Identify areas where KONE can be of additional service to our clients, working with sales to build proposals for this additional, value added service or product;
- Stays current with industry trends through active learning, on-line research, trade show attendance, seminar/webinar attendance and through industry associations
Identifies areas where internal or vendor resources are reaching capacity limitations and makes recommendations for improvement/expansion;
- Coordinates with the sales and marketing teams to determine the KONE differentiator and how to best promote this to increase our client base;
- Account Manager must have good communication and negotiation skills.
- Account Manager has the ability to discuss technology with non-technical audience:
a) Must be able to work in a team and motivate others;
b) Working knowledge of basic marketing, creative development and data management. c) Good understanding of project/campaign work-flow from start to finish.
d) Knowledge of basic technical functions involved in direct mail and digital marketing/communications.
e) Working knowledge of business contracts, work orders, invoicing (general business documents).
f) Ability to maintain business/client confidentiality.
Ranked by Forbes as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE has been committed to understanding the needs of its customers for the past century, providing industry-leading elevators, escalators and automatic building doors as well as innovative solutions for modernization and maintenance.
At KONE, we strive to be a great place to work and we are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Accounting, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Accounting/Auditing, Administrative, Administation
Account Administration, Account Developement, Account Executives, Account Expansion, Account Handling, Account Maintenance, Account Management, Account Management Experience, Account Relationship, Account Sales Strategies, Account Segmentation, Enterprise Account Management, Fortune 500 Account Management, International Account Management
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Date Posted: 2019-03-14
Date Modified: 2019-03-14