1,Senior member of centre staff who manages an NCUK qualification or qualifications.
2,Communicate effectively with academics in centre and externally (for example NCUK academic, moderators, etc.).
3, in charge of one module of the program, such as EAP, Busines studies or Economics.
4, review assessments outside his/her discipline including formative and summative assessments set by academic staff at the centre.
5, develop academic programmes
1. Academic qualification at post-graduate or equivalent level or relevant professional qualifications (Essential).
2. Relevant teaching experience. (Essential). Normally a minimum of five years teaching experience.
3. Education management experience (Essential). Normally a minimum of five years education management experience.
4. An understanding of UK/Western higher education and the needs and requirements of international students (Essential).
5. Direct experience of higher education in an international context (Essential).
6. An understanding and experience of International Foundation Programmes (Essential).
7. Experience of academic assessment and standards and of quality assurance procedures (Desirable).
8. Specific experience of education in <UK> (Desirable).
9. Experience of the development of academic programmes (Desirable).
10. An understanding and appreciation of private sector education (Desirable).
11. Experience of living and working in <name of country of delivery> (Desirable)
High School Level, University Level
Principal & Leadership
Academic English, Academic Program Management, Adaptive Leadership, Assessment & Development Centre Design, Cross Cultural Management, ICT
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States
Date Posted: 2021-04-26
Date Modified: 2021-04-26