• Teach up to 20 hours per week.
• Participate in up to 10 hours per week of professional development, class observation, presentations, student activities, and informal “English corners.”
• Execute the Academic English curriculum as prescribed by University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) Insearch. Execute grading for class’s level group to be verified by UTS.
• Oversee weekly testing, formal examinations and guiding learners through both academic essays and formal presentations.
• Meet all marking deadlines
• Ensure students are aware of cultural differences to be expected upon transfer to Western universities.
Job Skills Required:
• CELTA/Trinity TESOL certified. Postgraduate qualification preferred
• 2+ years of teaching experience. Experience in education management preferred.
• Native or Bilingual speaker of English (IELTS equivalent 8.0)
• Highly organized
• Inspiring to students, faculty, and staff
• Passionate about the profession of teaching and mentoring others
• Culturally sensitive and empathetic
• Able to work within a fast-paced environment and adapt accordingly
• Positive, flexible attitude
• Excellent communicator, public speaker
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Salary and Benefits (Beijing):
• 15000-18000 RMB/month
• Up to 8000 RMB flight allowance
• Visa sponsor
• housing allowance/apartment provided
• End of year bonus of one month’s salary on successful completion of a one-year
Visa Support Yes
Only Candidates from this countries can apply:
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, United States, South Africa
Date Posted: 2018-11-22
Date Modified: 2018-11-21